Apply pan card is an important letter. Which is the proof that you are an Indian income tax payer. There is a 10 digit number on the PAN card, which is a unique number, each digit of this number has a meaning.
PAN card was introduced in India by Income Tax in association with Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). PAN card is also used as an identity card. The importance of PAN card is also like other identity cards. PAN card is an important document, which has not been noticed by many people till now, so it is necessary for all income tax payers to get their PAN card made.
How to apply Pancard online and offline in English
It is necessary to have a PAN card and for this it is the responsibility of the person to get it made at the appropriate time after taking all the information about it.
If a person is not a citizen of India, then he cannot apply for a PAN card. But if a person is a citizen of India then he can apply for his PAN card. Applying for PAN card online is a simple and convenient process.
(How to apply for PAN card Offline):
- First of all, you can either download the form and save it and take its print out or if your computer is connected to the printer then you can take the print out immediately.
- 2 stamp size (3.5cm * 5cm) photographs are required to fill the form.
- At the time of filling the form, the photo has to be self attested i.e. the photo has to be signed.
- The photo which is on the right has to be signed in the space below it.
- The photo which is on the left has to be signed on the photo.
- A sign has to be made at the bottom of the form.
- Along with this, you also have to sign the identity card that you apply. That is, it is mandatory to self-attest all the necessary documents.
- These documents are required to be attached with the form.
- First of all self attested identity card should be attached.
(Required Documents For PanCard)
3.Health scheme card given by the central government
4.Identity certificate signed by any gazetted officer
5.Identity certificate signed by any member of Parliament
6.Identity certificate signed by any Moonsipal councilor
7.Voter ID Card
A photocopy of any of these documents should be attached. Make sure that this document is self attested. And these documents should contain the full name of the person.
(Process of apply for PAN card Online):
- Click on Official Website: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/
2.Click on the option: There are 6 options here, click on the option as per your requirement. If a new PAN card is to be made, then click on ‘New PAN Card for Indian Citizen (49A)’.
3.Read the given instructions carefully: Fill all the information carefully in the 49A online form.
4.Post the copy and photo of the form: After filling the form, take out its copy and put your color photo (size 5 cm x 5 cm) in it and self-attest it, that is, put your signature on the form. . Keep in mind that the signature should not go on the face.
6.Thumb Impression: Put thumb impression in the box made which does not go out of the box and get it attested with official seal and stamp of Magistrate or Notary Public or Gazetted Officer.
7.Payment: For this, Indian origin will have to pay Rs 105, which they can pay through demand draft, check or net banking.
For other information : NSDLPAN <space> Acknowledgment No. send sms to 57575.
8.Address :INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT (Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), 5th floor, Mantri Sterling,Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016
9.Send the form to the above address.
(If PAN CARD has been lost):
Even if your PAN card is lost, still go to the official website, click on REPRINT PAN and get your PAN card number.
After this, after filling the form, send its copy to the above address, along with this work will also have to be paid Rs 105, which is written in the above steps, complete the process in the same way. People’s awareness is also necessary for PAN card, so get it made as soon as possible.
(How to check PAN CARD status)
The way to check status from NSDL is as follows-
Through this, you can easily see the instant status of your PAN card application process. For this you have to go to the official website of NSDL https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/. After this a form will open in it which you will have to fill, and if you do not have much information about it, then here is some information to fill this form-
Application Type : PAN New / Request for Change
Acknowledgment number: Your acknowledgment number or you can also enter your name instead
- Name: Enter your full name in the form given below.
- Date of Birth : Date of Birth / Incorporation / Agreement / Trust / Formation / Association as in DD/MM/YYYY.
After filling all this information, you click on the submit button, and you can see the status of your PAN card.
In this way, you can easily check your PAN card status using this method. It is always best for checking PAN card status and for official application.
The way to check status from UTI is as follows-
In this case, you must have your application coupon number for PAN card tracking. To track PAN card, one has to go to the official page of UTI. And if you do not have much information about it then here are some information to fill this form-
- Application Coupon Number: The coupon number of your application. When you apply for PAN card, you should get it.
- Once this is filled, you can click on the submit button to know the status of your PAN card.
This process is also called PAN card tracking. You can repeat this process anytime to track your PAN card. Through this you can check your PAN card status in just 2 minutes.
If you are facing any problem in checking your PAN card status, you can immediately contact the customer support number of NSDL and UTI depending on your PAN card provider. You can search for toll free customer support number, telephone number, fax number and customer support center address by visiting the official website of NSDL and UTI.
PAN card verification
Verification of PAN card is very important. Because the information on the PAN card should be 100% correct. This is a very easy way to verify PAN card online. Here are 2 ways.
PAN card verification by name
Firstly, open your Know PAN page of the official Income Tax e-Filing website. After this a form will open. Here in this form there are 5 fields and you are given some information below to enter in these fields-
1.Date of Birth: Here you have to fill your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format. For example, if your date of birth is 1 January 1998, then you have to fill 01/01/1998. You can also use calendar for this.
2.Surname: You have to enter your surname or last name.
3.Middle Name: Here you have to enter your father’s name.
4.First Name: Here you have to fill your name.
5.A code has to be entered about this image: The character that will be given there has to be filled. Filling it will show that you are a human as the computer cannot track this code.
6.After that you click on submit button. And in this way you can verify your PAN card.
PAN Card Verification by PAN Number
First of all, open the official page of the jurisdiction you know. This is the government website which is related to income tax and online income tax filing etc. Here 2 fields are given in this form. Some information for this is as follows-
1.PAN (Mandatory): Here you have to fill your PAN number, it should be exactly the same as given in your PAN card.
A code has to be entered about this image: The character that will be given there has to be filled. Filling it will show that you are a human as the computer cannot track this code.
2.After filling all this, you click on the submit button. Here you will get complete information about your PAN card. Surely this will be correct because only then you can verify your PAN card by checking it.
3.Note – You have to do this process within 15 minutes as it will expire after that.
(New PAN card allotment in 4 hours from 2019)
The Income Tax Department is making a new scheme for the PAN card holder, under which you will now get the PAN card in just 4 hours after the application. Earlier PAN cards used to be received within 10 days. This process of PAN card can start in the first fortnight of 2019.
The Income Tax Department has made this improvement so that people can fill the tax tax as soon as possible, and there is no problem in it. The number of income tax payers has increased by up to 50% in 2018-19 after the 2016 demonetisation. The department says that there has been an increase in the number of income tax payers by up to 6.08 crore as compared to the previous years, which is a big achievement. There is no correct information about when the tax was deposited with 6.08 crores.
(PAN card new rules)
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes has said in a report that the IT department is in talks with many sectors for technology and automation. This will include pre-payment of taxes, filing of returns, refunds, case selection and investigation. Along with this, the return form for payment of tax will also be simplified, and the process of refund will also be simplified so that the work of the people can be done easily.
- Changes in this new process will ease the country’s trade, which will increase the number of traders.
- At the time of scrutiny of all assessments, the income tax payer need not fear now, as the IT department has not mandated the process based on technology e-assessment.
- The IT department said that less than 0.5% of the cases are being investigated for assessment.
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes wants that the income tax law should be more strict and strong, if the people of the country follow all the tax rules well, then the government can also reduce the tax rate.
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has set a target of 11.5 lakh crore for the year 2019-20. The overall direct tax growth rate is 16.5% and the net direct tax growth rate is 14.5%, these rates show that the income tax department has been strengthened by demonetisation, people are afraid of tax evasion and are paying income tax on time.
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has also pointed out that there is automatic exchange of information in about 70 countries. Where if a person does not give information about his foreign assets and bank account, then the department takes action against them.